[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to model hierarchy recursion process ?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 07:28:39 EST 2009

Recusrion is not supported, but as you can see in 'their' complicated view, they use more atomic operations to achieve this. jBPM supoports almost all of these atomic operations and with e.g. a decision you can create a loop (I know looping is different, but I think a loop is better here than recursion). The stack overflow occurs if you finish the task and not save it and close the context. Otherwise it should work., I did this myself several times. In a custom assignmenthandler you can check which person/role should be the next one to act upon the task. Works for me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200323#4200323

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200323