[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - ProcessInstance ending changed

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 08:05:10 EST 2009

I am updating from an older version (3.1.4) to the latest jbpm version (3.3.0.GA).

I saw that the method end(boolean reativeSuper) was removed.  This is breaking some of our unit tests.

We have scenario's where we want to stop child tokens of a process instance without activating the parent.  This means really aborting the process instance and not continuing any more.

Before when calling token.end(false), this would call processInstance.end(false), which would not reactivate the parent token.

Now this reactivates the parent token, so the parent process instance continues.

What was the reason behind this breaking change?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200334#4200334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200334