[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: AS 5.0: Why touch web.xml for exploded deploys?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 10:50:31 EST 2009

Since your are now asking for a new feature, you should ask on the JBoss Tools forum. http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=201. Note that I am assuming that you have installed JBoss Tools into Eclipse. I haven't looked closely enough at the workings of JBoss Tools and how it does deployment, but I do know that it in some way automatically updates the deployed application. I do not know if that is by touching the web.xml or not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200377#4200377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200377