[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Log4j mismatch ?

kejoseph do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 12:13:34 EST 2009

I have JBoss setup with the default log4j.xml. My problem is that all application related messages that are printed in the server.log are displayed at INFO level.

The application that is deployed has its own log4j file with its own pattern layout. Could this be causing it or is the issue someplace else ?

The output of the log files looks something like this

date:time INFO [thread name] classname (filename :line number) - [entire application message - most of which is a repeat of the ealier pattern]

Do let me now.

Thanks,
-Kevin.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200394#4200394