[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Exception when I start a TaskInstance

tangomannn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 9 07:51:02 EST 2009

Hi, and getting a org.hibernate.HibernateException: null index column for collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.instances   EXception in the moment I start a Taskinstance  (TaskIntance.start() ).
The task instance has already the actor set, and everything seems to be well, but, when I start it, it throws the exception.
Any Idea, or clue?
Thanks in advance
Fernando
The code: