[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: validatorPingPeriod/Timeout etc. not properly passed fro

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 9 21:48:50 EST 2009

"gsanderson" wrote :
  | actually now I'm confused...

With good reason.  I lied to you.

"gsanderson" wrote :
  | org.jboss.remoting.Client passes a reference to itself to the ConnectionValidator, which then has access to the Client's configuration map, which includes the InvokerLocator (URI) parameters.

That, the part about the InvokerLocator parameters, just isn't true.  I was lost in my own blind spot.  I've created JBREM-1082 "Allow ConnectionValidator to access InvokerLocator parameters" (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBREM-1082) to resolve the problem.

In the meantime, a workaround available to JBM, if they haven't finished their current CP release, would be to go ahead with JBMESSAGING-1482 "Client remoting configuration not properly passed to jboss remoting" (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-1482).

Apologies all around.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200746#4200746

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200746