[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: dual jbpm context

tbeernot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 10 11:19:08 EST 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : That is another option.... I use the 'mem' option with an in-memory database and when starting the app, I deploy the process to there. I also remove process instances from the in-memory database when they end... works great

Doesn't this cause cleanup issues? When sessions are terminated? Or better; when the user simply cancels thus you never know it is terminated?

And technically you do not have an "no-persistence" setup; you have two persisted configurations, but one DB happens to be in-memory. (I tried you setup with hybernate removed from the configuration, but that does not work).

I want all in-memory processes to be cleared when the session is destroyed (explicitely or due to time out).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200790#4200790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200790