[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - round robin on Jboss 5

yairogen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 10 15:58:30 EST 2009

Hi,

I have started 2 nodes on 2 different machines.
Both are up and OK.

when I run my client with address list: host:1100,host2:1100 - only one node receives the requests.

No load balancing. Why? Default policy is Round Robin.

If I kill host 1 client gets connection exceptions. no fail over. only if client is re started and host 2 is still up will host 2 get requests.

I see in the console that the groups contains 2 members. After killing one of the nodes the group is updated accordingly in the remaining node.

I did not change anything in the default configuration besides changing the node id in the "messaging-service.xml" file on one of the nodes.

Please advise what can cause these 2 problems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200797#4200797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200797