[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Class Cast Exception under Endpoint.publish()

adinn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 12 09:30:44 EST 2009

Wow, that's certainly what I call quality service! I'm not 100% sure why you immediately reopened it though. I was posting more to discuss the reasons for excluding it than to state an absolute requirement :-)

Well, ok, I actually saw that Alessio told you to do it on the assumption that eventually the TCK tests will be reinstated. However, I noticed that the JaxWS spec doesn't actually include a Conformance note indicating that the Endpoint API must be implemented. Maybe this is why the TCK tests are commented out?

I would still like to be able to use the Endpoint API but as it is not available now I am going to have to go ahead with static configured endpoints. So, although this feature would be nice to have don't prioritise it before other important customer-driven features on my account.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201019#4201019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201019