[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Using SSL accelerator for secure connection with JBOSS appli

ag04m14 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 12 11:16:01 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to use a Nortel SSL accelerator to securely authenticate to an application running on a windows 2003 server with JBoss 4.0.4 application server.  The issue I am having is I will get to the login page and after entering my credential, I am getting page can not be displayed error message.  What is driving me crazy is if I use the back button on the browser I get logged in.  Does any one has a similar setup and is running with the same kind of issue?  Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201070#4201070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201070