[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jBoss-5.0.0.GA - War file deployment fails

uresh.kuruhuri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 12 11:47:37 EST 2009

Thanks Wolfgang for your response.

But this happens only if I use the jsf-api.jar and jsf-impl.jar files in WEB-INF/lib directly of any other reference implementation other than the ones contained in the JBoss default directories (C:\jboss-5.0.0.GA\server\default\deploy\jbossweb.sar\jsf-libs). If I remove them from the WEB-INF/lib and deploy, it is working fine, because it is having the reference to the files in the default directories.

What should I be doing to use any other reference implementation in stead of the JBoss default jsf implementation?

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
Uresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201085#4201085