[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Resolved: jboss.bind.address Inquiry

joedunn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 12 12:56:31 EST 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : Prior to JBoss AS 4.2.0, the app server always bound to 0.0.0.0 automatically. Starting with 4.2.0, it now binds to 127.0.0.1 automatically. So yes, you now need to "run -b 0.0.0.0".

  | I would point you to the readme.html file, but for some reason that is missing in JBoss EAP 4.3 (but if you download the community version of 4.2.x, this configuration change is covered in those readme files)
  |
  | https://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10179

Thanks Peter that was it, appreciate your help very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201115#4201115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201115