[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Cross sub Domain session management in jboss 4.0.4

nobleman1997 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 12 20:53:39 EST 2009

Hi,
   I have domain www.domain.com and sub domain for ex.. domain1.domain.com and domain2.domain.com. When i come to www.domain.com, tomcat creates JSESSIONID in to .domain.com. when i click any link on that page which is going domain1.domain.com/.. then tomcat creates another JSESSIONID under domain1.domain.com. I would like to have just one JSESSIONID. How can i do it in jboss 4.0.4? is there any specific configuration for that? I want to store passed parameter into session and then finally to database but since another session is created, it overwrite
my stored value in session.

Please help,
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201195#4201195