[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket Read Timeout on stressing calls for validating pr

ImmortAlex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 01:30:12 EST 2009

"vink" wrote :
  | Issue 1:
  | On providing invokerDestructionDelay=10000, my system run out of threads. I mean my client side. Every call results in the creation of new thread, it seems old invoker thread is not getting reused.

I have the same issue. I think reason is invokerDestructionTimer in org.jboss.remoting.Client, which is created and started in disconnect() but isn't stopped in connect().
My situation is not artifically created stress test (but, of course, not every day working scheme). Worst thing is that I can't remove invokerDestructionDelay from Connector configuration. I'm using SSL, and without destruction delay every remote call works so slow...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201584#4201584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201584