[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM 4 start parameters

modchen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 06:50:31 EST 2009

My goal is to run java code in a process with some given start parameters

After some research I found this in the userguide :
anonymous wrote : 4.3.4. With variables

  | A map of named parameter objects can be provided when starting a new process instance. These parameters will be set as variables on the process instance between creation and start of the process instance.

  | executionService.startExecutionByKey("MyProcess", variables);

This is the part in my process.jpdl.xml :

<java name="executeMyCode"
  |         class="org.jbpm.examples.java.MyClass"
  |         method="doSomething"
  |         var="response"
  |         g="96,16,127,52">
  |
  |     <arg>####</arg>
  |
  |     <flow to="goToNextStep" />
  |   </java>

What do I have to replace #### with, to get this working ? Or isn't this possible ? Looking the other examples, it should be something like "#{myvar}"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201714#4201714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201714