[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal WSRP <-> Sharepoint interoperability

uiterlix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 09:39:44 EST 2009

There's no specific reason for using 2.6.7, so I could give 2.7 a try.
I can't post the SOAP messages since the action I'm trying to perform doesn't result in a SOAP call from sharepoint to jboss portal.

Let me elaborate:

Sharepoint renders my portlet correctly. On this portlet there's a button that should result in a processAction call (which actually works when running this portlet over wsrp in another jboss portal). The HTML rendered in sharepoint for this button looks as follows:

The strange this is when looking at the same HTML fragment for the same portlet but then installed as a WSRP portlet in a JBoss portal, the form action url looks different since jboss actually rewrites the URL to something meaningful to itself, but sharepoint doesn't seem to since this URL is exactly the same as the actionurl as obtained from the renderresponse.

Any ideas? It seems like a sharepoint problem, but I can't find any resolution on the internet, although it seems a pretty common integration scenario to me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201810#4201810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201810