[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JbpmContext usage & best practices

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 12:08:43 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : isn't it better to leave it open?

No

anonymous wrote : Is this a good practice?

Leaving open? No... Closing? Yes

anonymous wrote : I was thinking about using something similar to openSessionInView for the jbpmContext (though I'm not sure how to do it)...It is an option, but does not thing more than hiding it somewhere. If you do not want to open/close it all the time...

anonymous wrote : will that be better?
Better in providing cleaner code maybe, but nothing more

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201882#4201882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201882