[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JbpmContext usage & best practices

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 18:06:28 EST 2009

closing and opening the context is not expensive afaik... recreating a new JbpmConfiguration is!!!

anonymous wrote : I thought that maybe I could have the context get closed by spring as soon as the entire transaction is finished....

Yes that is an option, but just make sure that one transaction does not span multiple requests (realy keeping it open). . That way your application would not scale.

anonymous wrote : there are some cases where the context gets opened 5/6 times for a single request.. :(

Why? I've never had that. Sure there is no 'design error' here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201964#4201964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201964