[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - How to configure Pooled Invoker

vink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 14 23:15:14 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm using JBoss 4.2.2.GA & I like to test pooled invoker with my system. It is documented at several places that it gives a performance boost, but I don't find a documentation for this version of JBossAS which can state how we can do that.

I can see jboss-service.xml & standardjboss.xml. But, I'm not clear with the changes; as only jboss-service.xml has mentioned pooled invoker. And, there is no link in standardjboss.xml.

Please suggest, what all changes are required to use it efficiently & reliably.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202003#4202003

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202003