[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: JBoss Query
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 15 08:40:56 EST 2009
You will have to give us more details.
* What are you trying to do?
* Which version of JBossAS and Java do you use?
* Why are you placing the class files in the conf folder of JBoss?
* How are you packaging your application?
* What have you changed in the log4j.xml?
And please provide more details as to what you mean by "class is not getting instantiated". Also please post any relevant code or configurations or logs.
While posting logs or xml content or code, please remember to wrap it in a code block by using the Code button in the message editor window. Please use the Preview button to ensure that your post is correctly formatted.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202123#4202123
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202123
More information about the jboss-user