[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to implement Workflows in an Application using jBPM

tech_trix83 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 15 10:10:58 EST 2009

Thanks for the reply.
I some basic question according to my requirement :

1) I have to keep Process definition part in a separate place and my Application is deployed at a separate place(ie both are in different environment or servers) but these two places are on intranet.So how should i go about it that a user creates a workflow at a place and i am executing that from my application?

2) Can i create a generic implementation for executing the workflow in my application so that in future if i want to use some other tool for  workflow creation then i dont have to make much change in my application thereby incorporating the change with minimal effort?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202158#4202158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202158