[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Performance Problems

verdi2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 15 10:37:23 EST 2009

Hi everybody,

If got a performance problem on my server. I think the problem is the jboss application server. but I have no idea where to start analysing my jboss.

why I think jboss is the problem? I have a lot of log-files writen! Some days about 1-2 gb! but this is not the only problem! the performance is overall bad! even when the log-file is about 300mb!

In a first step I would stop the logging! so I can see if this is the problem!

Any other idea how I can start my performance analysing?

Ah, my version is the 4.0.3

Thanx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202172#4202172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202172