[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: With SSLBisocket is there is java.rmi.server.hostname or

TheNelson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 15 12:02:05 EST 2009

I should be a little bit careful.   I work for Tippingpoint and we make network security products.   We're using remoting for communication between nodes in a distributed policy system,   the remote nodes control firewalls and things like that and then the central node (now becoming a cluster) makes the policy decisions.

There was a bit of a learning curve,  especially since I like to read docs after exhausting other resources,  but it's been rock solid once we figured it all out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202212#4202212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202212