[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error loading sqljdbc.jar

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 06:09:33 EST 2009

"alesj" wrote :
  | Even if you 'cover' the root in vfs.xml with exception handler?

Yes.

"alesj" wrote :
  | But I guess this is the line that covers jboss-5.0.0.GA-jdk6/server/test1/lib/:
  |
  |   |       <entry>
  |   |           <key>${jboss.server.lib.url}</key>
  |   |         </entry>
  |   |

That's correct. That's the entry which covers the root under which the jar file is present. For some reason, this configuration is not getting propagated to the ZipEntryContext.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202400#4202400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202400