[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Service POJO JNDI Binding Problem

ralfsteppacher do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 11:18:54 EST 2009

"alesj" wrote :
  | Try using my first suggestion with creating real AspectManager bean.
  | Name it 'RealAspectManager' and then use this name in aspect/advice/interceptor.

No luck.  This is the summary after server start-up:

  | 16:59:18,472 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):
  |
  | *** CONTEXTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES: Name -> Dependency{Required State:Actual State}
  |
  | JndiBinding
  |  -> JndiAspect{Configured:**ERROR**}
  |
  | ModuleConfService
  |  -> HibernateConfigService{Configured:**ERROR**}
  |
  | ServiceLifeCycleDelegate
  |  -> ModuleConfService{Configured:Instantiated}
  |

  | *** CONTEXTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error
  |
  | JndiAspect -> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Null name | **ERROR**
  |
  | HibernateConfigService -> java.lang.VerifyError: Cannot inherit from final class | **ERROR**

Do you want me to post the full stacktrace?

My aop.xml now looks like this:

  |    <bean name="AOPJBossIntegration" class="org.jboss.aop.asintegration.jboss5.JBoss5Integration"/>
  |
  |    <bean name="DefaultAspectManager" class="org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.beans.metadata.DefaultAspectManager">
  |       <property name="managerBean">AspectManager</property>
  |       <property name="managerProperty">aspectManager</property>
  |    </bean>
  |
  |    <bean name="AspectManager" class="org.jboss.aop.deployers.AspectManagerJDK5">
  |       <constructor>
  |    </bean>
  |
  |    <!-- Simplify name usage -->
  |    <bean name="RealAspectManager">
  |       <constructor factoryMethod="getAspectManager"><factory bean="AspectManager"/></constructor>
  |    </bean>

My jboss-beans.xml points to RealAspectManager for injection.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202530#4202530

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202530