[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Configuration issue

DanielTravin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 11:54:39 EST 2009

Hi all,

I have a object tree like this inside my jboss cache cluster
/country/city
So, there are many countries and many cities inside each country.

I need to have only one JVM on the LAN that is aware of the whole object tree, so i use a default config for that.

I also have a lot of other JVMs but they are logically linked to a "city" and "country"

So, 1 single JVM can manipulate with only 2 nodes for example /Argentina/BuenosAires and /Argentina

Basically i d like to say to cache
"I want to replicate these nodes only Node1, Node2. Do not replicate other, i will not use them"

What element in configuration is responsible for this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202542#4202542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202542