[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Fedora 10, JBossAS-5.0.0.GA, OpenJDK 1.6 with jboss web-cons

brad.simonin@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 16 14:25:04 EST 2009

Hello.

My Linux box is Fedora 10, JBossAS-5.0.0.GA, and OpenJDK 1.6.  When I go into the JBoss web-console the applet on the left side has a nice pretty gray box and nothing else.  The right side of the JBoss web-console has the JBoss information listed as it should.  Firefox tells me the applet is started but nothing appears.  Can some one point me in the right direction for what is wrong.  I can run other Java Applets from other sites but as I said the web-console doesn't work.

Thank you in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202565#4202565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202565