[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Problem generating hbm using reveng.xml

sudipdas2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 17 10:05:16 EST 2009

Hi,

  table tag in reveng.xml file is not showing any effect while generating hbm:
Although dtd could validate the tag. And <table-filter> is working properly.

eclipse: 3.4
hibernate: HibernateTools-3.2.4.CR1-R200812191611
I assumed no hibernate core jar is needed.

  |   <primary-key>
  |   <key-column name="nn" property="NN"/>
  |     </primary-key>
  |   <column name="bb" property="BB"></column>

Please suggest? is it something to do with hibernate-tool jar version?
or Is it really needed to use custom strategy?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202629#4202629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202629