[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: JAAS authentication with EJB over HTTP

acoliver@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 17 23:46:10 EST 2009

Actually this has nothing to do really with remoting or EJB3.  It is that JBoss does not by default support setting the jndi username and password except if you use the special ./security/src/main/org/jboss/security/jndi/LoginInitialContextFactory.java which doesn't do you any good if you want HttpNamingContextFactory.  I'll post a jira, patch, class, commit.  Jaas client logins are dammed inconvenient for remote apps with the 99% case of username and password with one user logged in at a time.  I'm just too lazy to new all those classes up each time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202659#4202659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202659