[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Calling schemaUpdate from CMT context?

tbsalling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 18 03:32:14 EST 2009

My JEE-applikation runs under Jboss 5GA and the built-in hibernate3 with Hibernate Annotations.

JBoss runs with container-managed transactions, which is fine - except that it prevents me from having Hibernate execute or update its schema. I have not been able to find any way for Hibernate to run SchemaUpdate.execute or SchemaExport.create with getting an exception that I cannot commit in CMT.

Does anyone know, how I can run SchemaUpdate.execute under JBoss 5 ?

Thanks in advance,
/Thomas.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202664#4202664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202664