[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: First Deployment - HelloWorld app

pgbonino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 03:25:50 EST 2009

Hello.

Thank you very much for your answer. I must say though that I have advanced a little in my problem. As you say, there was something both with my web.xml and my application.xml.

However, I get another error now. I'm not at home with my laptop (as soon as I get home, I'll post more details), but what I get now is a Not Bound error to do with my HelloWorldServlet. Maybe in the lookup line.

This afternoon (Spain) I'll give more details. Please, stay tunned in order to try helping me. It's very kind of you :D.

Sorry about not having formatted very well the other topic.

Thanks again.

Pedro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202768#4202768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202768