[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problems with jbpm 3.3.1 GA and JBoss AS 5.0.0 GA

the_fredo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 12:22:30 EST 2009

Hi !

Maybe I missed something, but I have some basic problems with jbpm 3.3.1 GA/JBoss AS 5.0.0 GA (Java 6)

1) http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/app/processes.jsf produces an empty page with a stack trace already posted in that group : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=146972
I read in https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-1913 that this issue should be fixed in 3.3.1 but it's not what I observe. Upgrading the jsf-facelets jar improves the situation a little bit, but it crashed when you click on 'examine'.

2) the server upload path in the deployment tab of GPD does not work anymore (i.e. /jbpm-console/upload). I tried /jbpm-console/app/upload. It seems to work for the connection testing but I got the same stack trace as for 1)
Moreover, the deployment of the PD does not work with /jbpm-console/app/upload : I got an HTTP 403 in the Eclipse's Server Log, even with the new jsf-facelet.jar

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/app/upload
  | at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1170)
  | at org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.util.ProcessDeployer.deployProcessWithServlet(Unknown Source)
  | at org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.util.ProcessDeployer.access$3(Unknown Source)
  | at org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.util.ProcessDeployer$1.run(Unknown Source)

3) the new GWT console requires a login/password. Does someone know them ? If yes, could you tell me where it is documented (I spent hours browsing jboss docs and googling but I did not find anything)

Thanks in advance !

Fred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4202972#4202972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4202972