[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Deploying JBoss Cache as MBean in microcontainer

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 17:20:04 EST 2009

Ales, I couldn't find it either. :-)

Amit, FYI, the nested beans inside the "MobicentsCacheConfig" bean no longer need to have names (unless you want to access them somehow). Ales added that for me a while back. So, you could do this:

  | <bean name="MobicentsCacheConfig" class="org.jboss.cache.config.Configuration">
  |
  |       <!-- Externally injected services -->
  |       <property name="runtimeConfig">
  |          <bean class="org.jboss.cache.config.RuntimeConfig">
  |             <property name="transactionManager">
  |                <inject bean="TransactionManager" property="transactionManager"/>
  |             </property>
  |
  |          </bean>
  |       </property>
  |
  |       ... other simple properties
  |
  |       <!--  Specific eviction policy configurations. This is LRU -->
  |       <property name="evictionConfig">
  |          <bean class="org.jboss.cache.config.EvictionConfig">
  |             <property name="defaultEvictionPolicyClass">org.jboss.cache.eviction.LRUPolicy</property>
  |             <property name="wakeupIntervalSeconds">5</property>
  |             <property name="evictionRegionConfigs">
  |                <list>
  |                   <bean class="org.jboss.cache.config.EvictionRegionConfig">
  |                      <property name="regionName">/_default_</property>
  |                      <property name="evictionPolicyConfig">
  |                         <bean class="org.jboss.cache.eviction.LRUConfiguration">
  |                            <property name="maxNodes">5000</property>
  |                            <property name="timeToLiveSeconds">1000</property>
  |                         </bean>
  |                      </property>
  |                   </bean>
  |                </list>
  |             </property>
  |          </bean>
  |       </property>
  |
  |    </bean>

which is a bit less verbose and saves the need to make up bean names.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203054#4203054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203054