[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - About Apache httpd & JBoss configuration and Serving static

onur.aktas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 18:48:23 EST 2009

Hi All,

I have read Brian's artical about configuring Apache with JBoss..
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12525

However my application's war file is configured to be bound as "/" so i was using it like
http://localhost:8080/

I have configured Apache with these parameters:

mod_jk.conf
# Mount your applications
  | JkMount /* loadbalancer

Now, it ignores all paths from Apache, i want to create an image folder that will be served by Apache not by JBoss..

How can i configure both of them to work correctly while i want my application to be accessible through

http://locallhost/  ? -> From JBoss
http://localhost/images/ --> From Apache

Additionally, do i need to deploy my files under
server/all  OR should i need to create server/nodeX for each node?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203070#4203070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203070