[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Re: Configuring the Manager web application Context

priyapg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 19 23:26:59 EST 2009

I want to list the deployed applications in jboss .In the below link

www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossweb/freezone/docs/2.1.0/manager-howto.html

to configure the Manager web application Context,I don't which path I should give as docBase ?
whether
/opt/jboss-4.2.2.GA-src/tomcat/output/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/ROOT.war/manager
                or
/opt/jboss-4.2.2.GA-src/build/output/jboss-4.2.2.GA/server/default/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/ROOT.war/manager
I tried both,but not getting the manager application through browser.

My attempt is when giving the url http://localhost:8080/manager/list ,it should list all deployed applications .

Can u please help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203093#4203093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203093