[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Error Creating Seam Portlet

mottfried do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 07:52:21 EST 2009

I actiavted JBoss Portaloptions in the project preferences and now I can create a JBoss Seam Portlet. I recreated my project several times - and i still have this issue with the latest Jboss Developer Suite.

So for me this problem is fixed, actual I am evaluating JBoss Portal for a Supervisory Controls & MES System. On paper it looks very nice, but i have many problems with the guides. I feel a little bit lost, cause i need so many libs and tools which are not described in one guide.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203238#4203238

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203238