[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Seam EAR deployment problem

speleomaniac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 09:01:58 EST 2009

No it would be just unreadable :)

Anyway, I start surfing in the JBoss Tools Code, especially related with the problem I mentioned before in this thread...

I found the classes SeamFacetPostInstallDelegate and RegistrationHelper for registering the modules to a selected server after the creation of the Seam Facet.

Now my question, if I click run or debug project on the server, is any other component from JBoss Tools called.

In RegistrationHelper, publish to the server is already called but from my experiance I can say that when we say run/debug on server, eclipse build the project and republish it.

Is this happening in JBoss Tools or completely in WTP? If it is happening in JBoss Tools can you give me some tips where to look (or some other people that I can ask?)...

If it everything happening in WTP then I would start looking in m2eclipse to find out what can I do there?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203268#4203268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203268