[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: EJB Timer Lookup problem in BPEL

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 10:42:31 EST 2009

Ok. I did some more research, added in web.xml of my application this snippet <ejb-local-ref>
  | 		<ejb-ref-name>ejb/LocalTimerEntityBean</ejb-ref-name>
  | 		<ejb-ref-type>Entity</ejb-ref-type>
  | 		<local-home>org.jbpm.ejb.LocalTimerEntityHome</local-home>
  | 		<local>org.jbpm.ejb.LocalTimerEntity</local>
  | 		<ejb-link>TimerEntityBean</ejb-link>
  | 	</ejb-local-ref>

and then added in the jboss-web.xml  <ejb-local-ref>
  |     <ejb-ref-name>ejb/LocalTimerEntityBean</ejb-ref-name>
  |     <local-jndi-name>java:ejb/TimerEntityBean</local-jndi-name>
  |   </ejb-local-ref>

Then I ran my application and when the process ends ejb timer lookup problem is now gone. But its throwing a class cast exception.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy63
  | 	at org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.EntitySchedulerServiceFactory.getTimerEntityHome(EntitySchedulerServiceFactory.java:41)
  | 	at org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.EntitySchedulerServiceFactory.openService(EntitySchedulerServiceFactory.java:50)
  | 	at org.jbpm.svc.Services.getService(Services.java:150)
  | 	at org.jbpm.svc.Services.getCurrentService(Services.java:94)
  | 	at org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.end(ProcessInstance.java:328)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

The same $Proxy63 class is getting created after looking up in the case of Process Ending while running the process with a SOAP-UI. But no exception is thrown in that case.

Please let me know if you have any info on this.

Thanks
Dhanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203326#4203326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203326