[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Jarjared version of JBC3 for using in JBossAS 4.2

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 12:12:30 EST 2009

We are using tagged release 3.0.2.CR2.

In those lines is:

  |       RPCManager barfingRpcManager = EasyMock.createNiceMock(RPCManager.class);
  |       RPCManager originalRpcManager = cache1.getConfiguration().getRuntimeConfig().getRPCManager();

Is there a way to validate the refactorings, only passing a subset of tests that do not use that reflecting code?
Supposedly, even using reflection it should work, because it should use reflective methods on the refactored code. But not sure at all.

Will keep trying as it is very important to us to upgrade our caches to a newer version, but don't want to use classloading isolation in apps due to shared classes between apps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203360#4203360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203360