[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JAAS Login

ragavgomatam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 20 20:38:16 EST 2009

Implicit object "exception" should be available, we are using it & we are getting various exceptions depending on types of errors. Still, if you are unable to get it, for whatever reason then consider writing a Tomcat Valve, that intercepts the requests before it hits the web container. The JAAS exceptions should be available to the valve. You can check out the apache Tomcat website on writing a valve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203456#4203456

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203456