[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem with loader-repository

arnold.maderthaner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 05:58:35 EST 2009

Hi !

I have a modified jax-ws implementation in my sar file and when I write a test methode in a mbean it works (so the libs are used from the sar file and not from server/default/lib). I used  <loader-repository>  in my jboss-service.xml so that the classloader first looks at the sar file but somehow it doesn't find another class which I wrote which is also packed in the sar file.
so I get the following exception:
javax.jms.MessageFormatException: ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: a.b.c.d.MyClass
    at org.jboss.mq.SpyObjectMessage.getObject(SpyObjectMessage.java:154)
        at a.b.c.d.MyClass2
      at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.run(SpyMessageConsumer.java:697)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

So I have the following situation:

1.) I have a jmx-operation in MyClass2 that uses the jax-ws implementation in my sar file and everything is fine

2.) In MyClass2 (which listens on Notifications) I get another Object which is in the same sar packed (MyClass) but the ClassLoader doesn't find it.

My JBoss Version is 4.2.3 using java 1.6

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203559#4203559

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203559