[jboss-user] [JBoss OSGi] - OSGI Roadmap

lmhansen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 06:52:56 EST 2009

Hi,

I have seen a lot of info about JBoss and OSGi. But I can't find a good way to deploy an OSGi bundle on the JBoss 5 GA.

I would like to know if there is any documentation about how to deploy and use OSGi bundles in JBoss?

I would also like to know if there is any problems I should be aware about and if so how the roadmap for the OSGi intergration in JBoss 5 is going.

I found this post: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=148973, and I wonder if the things mentioned only is about the testing? or is there other things I should be aware of before using OSGi in JBoss?

I think it is great that you have done all this work and it seems very promising.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203583#4203583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203583