[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: MBean depends on a stateless EJB

j-n00b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 21 10:41:04 EST 2009

Hello,

I am not confident with the JBoss classes, so I tried a similar example with standard MBeans. Using the @Depends annotation, it did not work. So I used the standard jboss-service.xml with the following content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  | <server>
  |   <mbean code="ae.Master" name="ae:service=Master">
  |     <depends>
  |       jboss.j2ee:jar=CalculationEJB.jar,name=AdditionBean,service=EJB3
  |     </depends>
  |   </mbean>
  | </server>

That way, my MBean waited for the EJB to be deployed. Please note: This notation works for JBoss 5.0.0 GA, maybe you have to adapt it a little.

Hope that helped a little...

cheers,
Andre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203702#4203702