[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problem with sending Email from jBoss

ankitgarg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 06:20:07 EST 2009

j-n00b thanks for the help. But the main problem is still there. How to configure the mail-service.xml file. As far as I read on internet, if I use jBoss mail service, then I have to acquire the mail session using a JNDI lookup of java:Email right?? Also I have to provide a provider in the mail-service.xml. Now I don't know which provider I can use. My localhost provider seems not to work. So I need an external provider. Can you tell me any free providers from which I can test my code??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203952#4203952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4203952