[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - DeploymentDescriptor not setted on IntegrationControl after

karluqs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 08:20:10 EST 2009

Hi,

I deployed a BPEL process on jBPM. This process has an invoke node to a WS then an wait node and after that another invoke. Everything was working fine, i tested a few times. So for crash recovery test, i shutdown jboss when reached the wait node. After the restart, i waited for the process to continue. It restarted ok but an error ocurred when the second invoke WS was reached.

  | java.lang.NullPointerException
  | org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.IntegrationControl.getPartnerCatalog(IntegrationControl.java:293)
  | org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.IntegrationControl.createCaller(IntegrationControl.java:261)
  | org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.JmsIntegrationService.invoke(JmsIntegrationService.java:162)
  | org.jbpm.bpel.integration.def.InvokeAction.execute(InvokeAction.java:75)
  | 	sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

I put a debug on it, so i discovered the following, the property deploymentDescriptor (org.jbpm.bpel.integration.server.DeploymentDescriptor) was not setted on org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.IntegrationControl. This property is only setted on org.jbpm.bpel.integration.server.IntegrationConfigurator.contextInitialized(...  that it's called when the process is deployed.

When i restart JBoss all my process already deployed can't call WS because the IntegrationControl related to the process don't receive the deploymentDescriptor object on JmsIntegrationServiceFactory.getIntegrationControl(

And another problem, since this deploymentDescriptor is only read from the current deployed process, the old version from the same process will fail after a JBoss restart, because the deployment file don't exist anywhere.

This is a bug, right?

Anybody has a workround for this?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203999#4203999