[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Copy JBOSS

ran_sushmi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 09:57:32 EST 2009

hi,

today, I tried to start the JBOSS server after copying. When I did startup.sh, it gave the error like 'jboss.log not found'. The contents of the startup.sh file are like:-
cd $JBOSS_HOME/bin

LOG_PATH=$JBOSS_HOME/server/default/log/jboss.log
rm -rf $LOG_PATH

nohup $JBOSS_HOME/bin/run.sh >> $LOG_PATH 2>&1 &

unset JBOSS_HOME
~

When I manually created the log folder and created the jboss.log file, then, this error did not come.

Does, it mean that the log folder has also to be copied and the perception that log folder is not required is not correct.

I hope, my question is clear.

Please, help in solving the doubt.

regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204038#4204038