[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: round robin on Jboss 5

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 10:48:21 EST 2009

Yes, the annotation and the xml are equivalent; no need to use both.

Re: messaging-service.xml, don't change the file, but yes, in a cluster every server needs a distinct value for the ServerPeerID property.  The file uses system property substitution syntax:

<attribute name="ServerPeerID">${jboss.messaging.ServerPeerID:0}</attribute>

so you can set the value from the command line and don't have to edit the file:

sh run.sh -c all -b someaddress -Djboss.messaging.ServerPeerID=1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204055#4204055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204055