[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Talikng to Remote EJBs in 4.2.1 from 4.0.5

AceFrehley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 22 11:39:01 EST 2009

I can confirm this solution. In my JBoss IDE, I had a 4.2.2 server installed. When I ran a JUnit test case to look up an EJB running inside the server, I received the same exception mentioned above. I then installed a version of the 4.2.3 server onto my local file system in a different directory. After this, I went into my IDE settings: Window -> Preferences -> Server -> Installed runtimes -> Edit -> and pointed the home directory to the 4.2.3 server. After the IDE resolved it's references to the new server path, I was able to run my JUnit test case successfully. (It goes without saying that I had to deploy my project as an ejb jar to the 4.2.3 server, and then start the 4.2.3 server before running the test case)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204073#4204073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204073