[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging gets stuck

hguser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 05:05:06 EST 2009

Unfortunately upgrading to messaging-1.4.2 and newest remoting didn't resolve our problem. Messages still get stuck after a while.
Perhaps I should mention that we use transactions on both sides, producer and consumer and persistence:

Producer:
queueSession = queueConnection.createQueueSession(true, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
  | sender.send(objectMessage, DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT, 4, 0);

Consumer is a MDB with the following annotation:

  | @ActivationConfigProperty(
  |                     propertyName="sessionTransacted",
  |                     propertyValue="true"
  |  )