[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Verification of Enterprisebeans failed

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 10:45:15 EST 2009

Hi,

hard to say... It seems your originally posted "ejb-jar.xml" is missing some information, e.g. the "session" tag:

<ejb-jar>
  |    <display-name>LabSessionEJB</display-name>
  |    <enterprise-beans>
  | ===>   <session>
  |       <ejb-name>LabSessionEJB</ejb-name>

Also, I am not sure whether your code snippets, deployment descriptors and error messages all belong together ;-). You perform a lookup this way: "lookup("LabSessionEJB")", but the error message is "LabSessionEJBHome not bound", and jboss.xml binds the home interface to "ejb/LabSessionEJB".

Please try to post a full set of snippets with matching code ;-). And it would be good if you could reduce them to the relevant parts, e.g. remove all parts which don't touch the problematic EJB.

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204374#4204374

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204374